Alfa Laval Purifiers are widely used for separating solids from liquids and for purifying different types of oils.
Purifier Alfa Laval FOPX 610 does the same, it separate and concentrate solid particles from a liquid. It has a rotating bowl which creates centrifugal force, which can be thousand times greater due to which separation and sedimentation are continuous and happens quickly.
It works with the capacity up to 6000-liter per hour to purify and separate the solid substances from the fuel oil. FOPX 610 fuel oil separator removes all impurities and minor particles from the oil.
Reconditioned Alfa Laval FOPX 610 removes water and solid sludge from various contaminated oils.
Used as a purifier and clarifier of mineral oils used in marine installations and power stations.
- Maximum Speed of rotation bowl – 5148
- The maximum density of operating liquid – 1000 kg/m3
- Minimum & Maximum operating temperature – 0/100 °C
- Speed Motor Shawt 1800
- Recommended Motor Power 12KW
- Max. the density of Feed 1100KG/M3
- Max. the density of Sediment 1350KG/M3