MAB 102 Alfa Laval Oil Purifier separate two mutually insoluble liquids with different densities while removing any solids present at the same time. It is designed with a solid-retaining rotating bowl which creates centrifugal force.
The contaminated oil is fed into the center of the bowl through the inlet pipe, where water, sludge, and solid particles are separated from the oil with the centrifugal force into its various phases. Alfa Laval MAB 102 Centrifuge is suitable for the purification of mineral oils, diesel oil, and lubricating oil.
- Purification of mineral oils used in marine and power installations.
- Separates water, sludge, and solid particles from lube oil, fuel oil, diesel oil.
- Maximum hydraulic bowl capacity is 0,56 m3/h
- The maximum density of sediment is 1600 kg/m3
- It is driven by 3-phase electric motor 380V/50Hz
- Pump capacity – 560 t/h