Alfa Laval MAB 103 Oil Purifier is used for continuous purification or clarification of oils from solid particles and water. It is suitable for the separation of marine diesel, biodiesel, distillate, lubricating and hydraulic oils.
MAB 103 designed with a self-cleaning bowl which may be used either as a purifier or a clarifier. The bowl which is arranged as a clarifier separates oils which contain sludge and a very small quantity of water. Alfa Laval MAB is widely used in marine and industrial applications.
How it works?
Separation takes place in a solids-retaining bowl, where contaminated oil is fed into the separator and it gets separated through its centrifugal force into different phases. The heaviest phase (sludge and water) get pushed outwards to the periphery of the bowl.
- It is used for removing water and solids from various contaminated oils.
- It is used for oil purification of lube, engine and waste oils.
- It is mainly used in marine ships and power station.
- It uses a 3-phase electric motor380 /440 volt /50/60 Hz
- It has a maximum bowl speed of 8600 RPM
- The maximum speed motor shaft 1800 RPM
- It has 900 LPH Capacity
- Approximate density of feed 1100 Kg/m3
- Complete set of gravity disks
- It is fitted with a double pump