Alfa Laval MIB 303 Oil Separator uses centrifugal force for separation of sludge, water and other fine impurities from oils. This decanter centrifuge uses a process called centrifugation for purification of oils. In this process, heavy sludge particles are forced to the periphery and the clean oil remains in the near center and is taken out from the outlet.
MIB 303 Oil Separator has a throughput capacity of maximum 760 ltr/hr for diesel oil and 460 ltr/hr for lube oils. This machine is easy to install, maintain and operate.
- It does not use lock ring, only requires little force on assembling of the bowl.
- Its design makes it easy to clean the bowl as it can be easily taken out.
- Lubrication of the machine is not required.
- Gears or Belts are not used, as the speed of the motor is controlled by a frequency converter.
- Lightweight material is used in the machine.