MIB 303 Alfa Laval Separator is specially designed for centrifugal separation of sludge and water from mineral oils.
MIB 303 centrifugal oil purifier has advanced manufacturing, design and drive technologies which makes it more compact and lightweight than a conventional solid-bowl centrifuge. It can be used as purifier and clarifier.
MIB 303 has a throughput capacity of maximum 760 ltr/hr for diesel oil and 460 ltr/hr for lube oils. This separator has a maximum density of 920 kg/m3 at 15°C and the maximum separation temperature for gas oil and marine diesel oil is +40°C and for lubricating oil +70°C.
- It has a feature of no lock ring and it only requires a small force on opening or assembling of the bowl.
- Its design makes it easy to clean the bowl as it can be easily taken out.
- Lightweight material is used in the machine.
- It is easy to use install, maintain and operate.
- Its dimensions allow installation in narrow spaces.
- Removes water from mineral oil and improves the reliability of the oil system.