Westfalia OSA 35-02-066 Oil Separator is a disc centrifuge used on various ships and power stations for cleaning the contaminated oils by removing water, dirt, and sludge from it. It is mainly used in marine ships and power stations.
OSA 35 02 066 can be used as both purifier or clarifier. It discharges light phase liquid through the centripetal pump and heavy phase liquid discharge through regulating ring.
With efficient treatment of diesel oil and lube oil, Westfalia separators ensure the durability of gas turbine blades by preventing it from corrosion.
- It is used for clarifying or purifying the liquids.
- It is used for various oil purification such as biodiesel, lube, crude, and hydraulic oils.
- It has application in industries such as marine, power, and oil.
- Maximum bowl speed of 6550 rpm
- 25 HP 460/3/60 Hz motor
- Gravity discharge for heavy phase
- Pump for removal of the light phase